14 - 17
Kensington Park School
Our Medicine pathway is a great choice if you are interested in applying to medical school or exploring your career options in the healthcare industry. This popular pathway has students learning both theory and practical techniques, while exploring medical debates and visiting world class London exhibitions, hospitals and universities.
Why Choose This Course?
- A combination of academic study focused on natural sciences in medical contexts and their practical applications
- Workshops at important medical institutions such at St. George’s University Hospital
- Advice on choosing the right medical school for you
- Seminars from leading doctors and healthcare professionals
- Debates on the role of medical professionals in a wider ethical and social context
- Introduction to UKCAT and BMAT preparation
- Organ dissections and practical lessons to give you a true feel for the profession